Thursday, May 1, 2008

Speaking of...

CSI, yes we are losing yet another regular from this show. Gary Douran (Warrick Brown) is leaving CSI. Now who knows if the stories of a drug arrest have anything to do with it or not, but who cares. It’s a shame if Gary is having problems with drugs but that is his personal life and I wish him the best of luck. I honestly don’t understand with all the information and horror stories out there why anyone with half a brain would even get involved with drugs but that’s just me. Back to Warrick Brown leaving Las Vegas, we’ll miss him. Each and every character that makes up Gil Grissom’s crime lab team is a gem in their own way. The writer’s who created these characters did an amazing job. Storyline and dialog in a television show only go so far. You also need the great characters and the right actors to play them to make an awesome show. I guess we should be happy the original cast has lasted as long as it did. The loss of Jorja Fox’s character was not so noticeable as I worried it might be. At least they are letting us know Sara and Grissom are still in touch with each other. I don’t need to actually see the evidence. Hopefully CSI will continue to entertain and grow through the years like the Law and Order franchise in spite of cast changes.

2 comments:

kc heath said...

I don't watch TV as you know, but found your blog anyway to see what it was about.

I like the background!

Good topic, too. Connie says that if you want other people to visit you, you have to first go visit them. Smart lady. I'm telling myself to visit other blogs, but finding the time is difficult.

Loneliness is only perception, girl--you have friends who care :)

Tracy said...

Thanks dear, I'm compiling a list of television related blogs to check out. Connie's advice is always fantastic.