Tuesday, September 18, 2007

And They're Off...or On...

Well last night was my first viewing of the new television season. Prison Break on FOX at 8 pm EST was first up. This is the third season of this action packed show that I have enjoyed. But I do have to admit, I'm a little tired of prison life and Michael is now incarcerated in Sona prison, the worst of the worst criminals in Panama are dumped here never to be seen again. There was plenty of prison fighting, more than I cared to view. Is it a guy thing or what? Is this what the male demographic comes to see? I personally prefer a little more of a story, which by the end of the show is what I got. I love the suspense of the man behind the wall, Whistler, and look forward to learning more about his story. I am disappointed to know that Sara will not be seen. I was really hoping to see her and Michael get some kind of happiness together. Of course I will continue to watch if for no other reason than Dominic Purcell, that man is a joy to watch. I loved him in FOX's John Doe from years back. That was one of my many disappointments when they cancelled that show. It had a great suspense story, but that is another rant for another time.

No comments: