Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"You're into voodoo now? You know you're white, right?"

That was just one of the cool lines from K-Ville, the new show from FOX that aired at 9 pm EST. I love cop shows, don't ask me why, I haven't a clue, but it is very hard for me not to enjoy them. This one is no exception and with Cole Hauser to look at, well I will not be complaining. I enjoy some eye candy now and then. And his voice is also nice to listen to. Back to the show... I like the fact that they film the show in the actual location, New Orleans. It is a reminder to the rest of us that Hurricane Katrina did a real number on that area of our country and the affect is still very much alive. The partnership between the two cops is a good combination, one has a clear goal, bring back the city he lived in and loves. The other was more mysterious until that WOW ending. I didn't see that one coming. The car chase scenes were shot in chunks of time, it was different, not sure how I feel about it yet. The storyline for the first episode was a good one, that kept you guessing until they wanted you to begin to put it all together. Besides the two main characters, the captain is a favorite of mine as well. He too had a cool line with, "There's more loose ends than a whorehouse". This is a keeper for my list let's see how long the network thinks so.

No comments: