Monday, September 24, 2007

Great start for Sunday night

Since the CBS shows were running a bit late thanks to sports, eeww, I watched Cold Case live, but recorded Shark on one of my new DVD Recorders. I know I've fought this new technology, but I am getting the hang of it and so far liking it alot. But back to the shows... Cold Case was fantastic as usual perhaps even one of the best episodes I have seen since it began. Hubby even enjoyed that one and that is not one of the shows he regularly watches. Lily is back after being shot last season and she is carrying some baggage as expected. How will it effect her job? And what interesting cases will they solve this year?

I just finished watching Shark, it has moved from Thursday night last season to Sunday night. Another great show with another great case. Thank goodness they brought back Jeri Ryan's character even though she lost her job last year as the D.A. She and James Woods have a great chemistry together and this will surely be another great season.

No comments: